Boston Drain Cleaning, Any Drain Any Time
If you have a backed up drain we can help. Our drain cleaning experts can clear any type of clog with our advanced machinery. When you call us you will experience the highest quality of service. All of our Boston drain cleaning professionals will arrive in a uniform driving a company vehicle, this makes us easy to recognize for your safety. All of our drain cleaners use shoe covers because cleanliness is extremely important to us, we will leave your home as clean as we found it.
Drain Cleaning in Boston MA
There are many drain cleaning companies in Boston for homeowners to choose from. We are the largest drain cleaning contractor in Boston with over 20 service vehicles to serve the area. In addition to our $30 off drain cleaning coupon we are also offering a video camera inspection of the drain or sewer pipe at no additional cost with the purchase of drain service. The video camera inspection is the best way to accurately determine the condition of the pipe and to see any blockages.
Drain Cleaning Service Company in Boston
There are many reasons drain cleaning in Boston may be needed. Some of the most common blockages include food, feminine napkins and toys. All of these types of clogs are temporary and can be fixed fast. More severe blockages include tree roots and collapsed pipes. When tree roots grow into the pipe they need to be removed. We have a technique for clearing the pipe called hydro-jetting. This method of Boston drain cleaning uses water sprayed into the pipe at extremely high pressure. The water stream is used to cut through any obstructions in the pipe.
Boston Drain Cleaning Company on Yelp and Angie’s List
We have earned a reputation as the best Boston drain cleaning company according to our customers. Many of them have been kind enough to review our drain cleaning services on trusted review sites like Yelp and Angie’s List. We always appreciate the feedback and are very proud of the reputation we have built in our area. Call now for drain cleaning in Boston.
THE $99 CLOG AND DRAIN CLEANING
If we can’t clear your Clog or Back-up, we will not charge you. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you are not completely satisfied with our installation or service repair, we will do the job again to your satisfaction for FREE.
Here’s how the $99 Clog and Drain Cleaning or Drain Clearing works:
- There is no “House Call” fee on Clogs.
- This applies only to residential stoppages.
- Applies to all appointments run during normal business hours 7 AM – 7 PM, 7 Days a week (Yes we can clear that Sunday or Saturday clog so you don’t have to miss work)
- Excludes major holidays
- Clogs must be fixable by cabling method. Rate does not include jetting and other advanced methods.
- Chemical Drain Cleaner in drain line does not apply*
- Clogs or blockages must be reasonably accessible. We cannot place our plumbers in hazardous positions.
- We do not go through roof vents. This is a very effective way to cause roof leaks but an ineffective way of clearing stopped drains.
- This is a “per clog” rate.
* Additional charge if caustic chemicals were used in the drain line.
Advantages of Properly Installed Clean-Out
- May prevent flooding inside home
- Lower “per Blockage” cost
- Easier to locate the sewer line
- Makes Clogs accessible to regular-size blades and cables
- Enables access by Hydro Jet if needed
- Closer to stoppage with fewer turns, giving cable added strength for better cleaning.
- No messy drain cables and machines inside your home
FAQ’s About Clogs and Roof Vents
- Does not thoroughly clear blockages
- Creates the potential for roof leaks
- Cannot use the right size blade
- Should never go through a smaller pipe to clear a pipe of larger diameter. This is an excellent way to get the cable stuck in the drain line.
- Drain vents use non-directional fittings which are different than actual drain lines. Very often this results in trapped cables.
- The vents are too far from the stoppage. Working through too many turns reduces the strength and effectiveness of the cable.
- It is unnecessarily dangerous and we don’t want anybody getting hurt.
This applies to plumbing calls only. In the event of a delay on a stoppage call, please ask for a free “House Call Certificate” for your future plumbing needs.
We do not clean main drains or sewer through an interior cleanout. Opening an inside cleanout when the drain is backed up will allow sewage to run out into your inside living space.
We do not remove toilets to gain access to clear a main drain or sewer.
Having a drain cleaning machine and cable, where the cable was just pulled out of someone else’s sewer, is not something you want inside your living space.
Readily accessible sewer or main drain cleanout must be 3″ or larger, plug or cover joined to an opening in the pipe, which can be removed for the purpose of cleaning or examining the interior of the pipe. Cleanouts under the house are not considered accessible.
If we can’t clear your blockage by cabling method, we will not charge you.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you are not completely satisfied with our installation or service repair, we will do the job again to your satisfaction for FREE.
”I guarantee my plumber will show up on time and smell good, or your house call is free!”
* borrowed from the Mike Diamond page!